Where can you go for a night of outstanding live jazz music and delicious food, complete with a warm stroll under the setting sun and stars (and meteor showers if we’re really lucky)…?
The 2015 North City Jazz Walk!
Tonight between 7:00 and 10:00 pm, come take a stroll along 15th Avenue NE in Shoreline and enjoy some of the areas’s finest jazz bands and musicians, including:
- Jacqueline Tabor Quartet – here at North City Water District
- Bill Anschell Trio – North City Bistro and Wine Shop
- Susan Pascal Quartet – the North City Theatre
- Pearl Django – Easy Monkey Taphouse
- Sonondo – the Bounty Coffee House
- Greta Matassa with Critical Mass – on the Industrial Air Stage
- Shoreline Lake Forest Park Jazz Camp and Faculty Band – St. Mark’s Church and School
- Janette West Quartet – North City Eagles
- Fred James and Junior Duo – North City Lounge
- Hook Me Up – Frank Lumber Delivery Store
Tickets are just $20 for all ten venues (look for ticket kiosks to get your admission wrist band), parking is plentiful and free, plus this year there’s all sorts of food, wine and beer available at area restaurants, street booths / food trucks, as well as inside several of the music venues. Venues are 21 and up but music on the street is free and open to families with children.
To learn more about each band, click here >
For locations and a downloadable event map, click here >
To see what food items are available and where, click here >
We hope to see you there!